Sources of personally identifiable information may include the following:
- Information we receive from the entity on whose behalf we provide services (the "Client") and from applications submitted by you to the Client;
- Information we receive from you through correspondence or communication with us, whether by mail, email, telephone, or the Internet, and which may include your name, address, Social Security number, assets, income, or any information you provide;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payment history; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies.
The types of personally identifiable information about you that we collect on the Site and from Clients, third parties, subsidiaries, and affiliates, include the following:
- Contact information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- Identification information such as a Social Security number or an account number.
- Financial information such as income, assets, liabilities, or financial account and payment information.
We automatically collect information about you, such as device ID and other information when you visit the Site to help us improve and provide services to you on behalf of our Clients. This type of information does not identify you personally ("Other Information").
The types of Other Information we collect:
- Device ID such as your internet protocol (IP) address (IP address is a number assigned to a device connected to the internet)
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies
How We Share
We only disclose information to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by applicable law, including the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA") if applicable. We may share your information with third parties that provide mailing and/or other servicing and/or collection related services to us. When we share your information with these companies, they are required to limit their use of your information to the particular purpose for which it was shared, and they are not allowed to share it with others except to fulfill that limited purpose. In addition, if permitted by applicable law (including the FDCPA, if applicable), we may also share your information with our affiliates and non- affiliated third parties.
In our information technology systems environment, we maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards (including secure disposal methods) designed to protect your information against loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, or deletion. However, no security program is foolproof, and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Nevertheless, it is crucial that, as a user, you protect against unauthorized access to your computer and that you always sign off when finished using a shared computer. Further, you should be aware that no system is impenetrable. Thus, it is your responsibility to diligently monitor your credit card statements, bank statements and similar personal information to discover and address as quickly as possible any misuse of your personal information.
We do not intend to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected this information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly take all reasonable steps to delete the data from our system.
The effective date of this notice is September 2022. It replaces all prior privacy policies issued by MSB. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at any time and we will inform you of any changes to this notice by posting the revised privacy notice on our website, or as otherwise required by law.
P.O. Box 9500
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9500